Driver Protection For the Things That Matter Most
Whether you’re buying a car for yourself or for a loved one, it should be a worry-free experience from the moment you make the purchase. As a valued member, you can get best-in-class vehicle coverage for the best value- keeping you on the right track and protecting you from unexpected repair costs if a breakdown occurs.
- Covers both new and pre-owned vehicles
- Commercial coverage available- including rideshare vehicles
- Coverage is renewable and transferable to a new owner
- Can increase your resale value
Did You Know?
- If you drive more than 12,000 miles per year, your factory warranty may expire before it reaches its time limit.
- Repair frequency increases as mileage increases.
- Today’s vehicles have more high tech components, which could lead to higher repair costs.
Benefits Included With Each Level of Coverage*
- Road Hazard Tire & Wheel
- Key Replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Windshield Repair
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Substitute Transportation
- Trip Interruption
*Refer to your contract for specifics for the plan you select
This information is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your representative for the actual contract for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing. Remanufactured or used replacement parts may be used to provide services. The Issuing Provider in Florida is Synergy Administrators under license number 60080. The Issuing Provider in Texas is Synergy Administrators, LLC. The Issuing Provider is subject to change.