This notice describes what Dubois-Pike Federal Credit Union does with your personal information.
WHO WE ARE: DUBOIS-PIKE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Dubois Pike Federal Credit Union (DPFCU) is committed to protecting the privacy of our members. Federal law requires us to give you this privacy notice. It describes our credit union’s privacy practices concerning the personal information we collect and disclose about our members. It also includes information about the parties who receive personal and sometimes nonpublic information from us as we conduct the business of the credit union.
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number
- Transaction History
- Credit Score(s)
- Account Balances
- Payment History
- Credit History
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in the notice.
All financial companies need to share member’s personal information to run their everyday business. In this section we list the reason financial companies can share their member’s personal information; the reasons DPFCU chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
- For our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations or report to credit bureaus, DPFCU does share your information. You cannot limit DPFCU from sharing information for these purposes.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you, DPFCU does not share your information.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies DPFCU does share your information. You cannot limit DPFCU from sharing information for these purposes.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, DPFCU does not share information about your transactions and experiences.
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes, DPFCU does not share information about your creditworthiness.
- For nonaffiliates to market to you, DPFCU does not share your information.
WHAT WE DO
How does DPFCU protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does DPFCU collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Fill out a loan application
- Request additional products or services
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional right to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. DPFCU has no affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. DPFCU does not share with non-affiliates.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Dubois Pike Federal Credit Union does not have any formal agreements with nonaffiliated financial companies.
- Our joint marketing partners include categories of companies such as insurance companies.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The DPFCU 360 CC app for credit cards periodically collects, transmits, and uses geolocation information for enabling features that prevent fraudulent card use and alerts, but only if the End User expressly authorizes collection of such information. Geolocation information can be monitored on a continuous basis in the background only while the Solution is being used or not at all, depending on the End User’s selection. The End User can change their location permissions at any time in their device settings.
Call 812-634-9278 for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.